ReThink HR Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect about you & how is it processed?
- We collect personal information about you when you contact us via www.rethinkhr.co.uk, by email, phone or in writing. Its processing is necessary for the contract we have with you (or steps you asked us to take before entering into a contract).
- We also collect and process personal information when you voluntarily choose to receive marketing communications from us (see marketing section below).
- Your website usage information is also collected using cookies (see cookies section below).
Who will my personal information be shared with?
- Your personal information may be shared with third party organisations, but only for the purposes of the contract we have with you, or to deliver marketing communications from us that you have consented to.
How long will you keep my information for?
- We will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected and in line with legal requirements to keep accounting records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year.
How is my information kept secure?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Whether it’s one-off advice or to discuss a potential project or retainer, please use the form below and we’ll be in touch.